Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2 more documents down...

Yesterday I got a new employment letter & had it notarized & certified. Today T & I made a quick trip to Nashville for the apostille. Hopefully it will be in Honduras early next week and hopefully it's what IHNFA wants.

Talk about interrupted plans- and God showing me again that I am not in control. I had a to-do list a mile long today & thought I would make some progress with T at preschool. He played his Leapster all the way to school this morning & just as we pulled into the parking lot announced his belly hurt. And then he threw up. I know he was car sick but I couldn't very well leave him at school, so we headed home. It's a little funny now that it's over and he isn't sick but needless to say, my to-do list is now even longer. But I spent the morning in the big city with my big boy. I have what I call a "negative sense of direction" which means whichever way I think we should go, really the complete opposite direction is correct. I'm sure it would have been funny to trace the path he & I made to the Tennessee Tower in search of the Secretary of State. And the thing is- I had been to the office in August! If we would have simply gone about 3 blocks from our parking lot we would have made it there in about 10 minutes. But of course that would not have been near the adventure we had. T kept saying "I remember where we parked the van!" until we were headed back and he realized he was clueless. I love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment