Monday, December 12, 2011

Hope

I buy a new ornament each  year for the boys. I try to choose one that reflects something special about the year or something they enjoy at the time. While I was shopping this little gingerbread girl caught my eye. I smiled at her and then walked away. I had never bought anything for our daughter and hadn't planned to until we get her picture. I'm not sure why the picture has been my line in the sand, but it was. And then I thought that maybe it is okay to buy one thing, some little ornament so that someday she will know that in 2011 we thought about her everyday, we prayed for her everyday, we waited and hoped for her everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful...I love this story! That's right...Christmas 2011 your little one was there in your hearts...I am so glad you bought this ornament!

    ReplyDelete